Dry Embossing with Craft Ink Jun 30, 2026
At Tweet Be Happy by Darla Tweeten, we believe that a handmade card, a thoughtful note, or a shared paper crafting project can brighten someone's day and help reduce loneliness one smile at a time.
We look forward to you Watching Live with Darla 6.30.2026 and then create one of the lovely cards with #CaseingTuesday571. Use any Designer Series Paper you have.
Share your projects on the Tweet Be Happy Faceback Page here
LIVE! It’s time for What’s Darla Been Up To? This Live is being done on Tuesday, Jun 30, 2026. I am LIVE every Tuesday night at 6:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Mountain, 8:00 PM Central, and 9:00 PM Eastern. Next LIVE is Tuesday, July 14, 2026. I will not be live during our Wright County District Junior Fair July 7-12, 2026. Mark your calendars and join me to learn more paper crafting techniques and tips.
- 6" x 8-1/2"
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (sold separately)
SUITE COLLECTIONS
- Are designed with complete product coordination in mind—every piece of a
suite looks great together.
- No two suite collections are the same! They come in a variety of design
styles with a range of products in each suite
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
- Is a new exclusive product released each month!
- Can be unlocked for just $5 with orders over $75 (after discounts and
rewards).
- Is only available while supplies last—they can sell out quickly!
- Is limited to one per customer (including language versions).
167570
- 1-1/4" x 7/8" (3.2 x 2.2
cm)
Where o where do I begin when I wish to make a handmade greeting card? I begin with a card sketch from #CaseingTuesday each week for my Live with Darla. In addition, to the sketch I also consider the time of the year (such as 4th of July) in choosing inks papers and stamps. What will you create? Please share on the Tweet Be Happy Facebook Page.
Valued Links
Facebook Group Follow me on Facebook here
Darla's OnLine Store Shop 24/7 here
Darla's Blog Keep in Touch
Have a question? Email me anytime
As a Thank you for a $50 product order, I will email you our Project of the Month (1 video, 3 projects delivered to your inbox). Sweet Inspiration where Creativity Meets Marvelous Lollies Accountability Group. A collaboration of seven United States Demonstrators working together on sweet creativity.
Click here to become a Discount Shopper I am always looking for kind considerate people to join my Tweet Be Happy Team of discount shoppers.
Would you like to have a Kit mailed directly to you each month! Try a Subscription to Paper Pumpkin. Look at the Options to be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber here: You'll be prompted to create a Stampin' Up! account, if you do not have a current password, so you can manage your subscription. Keep in mind, around the 21st of the month, refills can be purchased.
Shop our Kits Collection: Look at our available Kits. Stamping & Crafting
24/7 Online Shopping: Shop with Darla
Join Email List: Stay in Touch with Darla







Comments
Post a Comment